Originally Posted by Anonymous
You see, here's where you are incorrect. You may have the best player, I disagree. That's an opinion people are allowed to disagree. Once and for all, you seem to not be able to grasp this, they don't dominate everyone in age group because for the 20th time saying it, they lost a majority of the time when they played our top team. Now why don't you get a life, nobody on this board wants to keep reading the same stupid Madlax post. Oh yeah, you also said who won the last one. I have no idea what importance that has. It's majority. Head to head majority. You lose and you lose this argument. I win. You lose. Go into your rathole and type on your board.

I'm going to type this very slowly so that you can understand. When it comes to rankings for any sports (football, basketball, lacrosse, hockey), they don't base it on one particular head to head result. They look at the entire picture. More recent events typically have a higher weight that older ones. It's not an exact science. They typically look at how that team has done against all competition, with a higher weight against the better teams. They look at head to head, championships, overall record, etc.

That is why your argument is laughable. Anyone who has seen this Madlax team knows that they are the best 2024 out there and they have proven it for years. That Long Island education (or lack thereof) has really dulled your brain.