Madlax guy btw is one big pot stirrer. Obviously. But he is definitely a mad lax parent. He can't know what he knows and not be. So you're definitely wrong there too. [/quote]

Trust me Madlax is not making the posts. Madlax doesn't even bother posting on the Maryland thread. It is pretty much dead. Everyone on the Island hates Taz and WP. They have brought it upon themselves. What better way to [lacrosse] them off then mention the one team that beat both of them this summer? When Taz and WP fall for the bait, it just makes them look like even bigger [lacrosse]es.[/quote]

I agree that everyone hates Taz and WP.[/quote]

Taz kids may be talented players but I was very disappointed to hear what came out of their mouths this past tournament. If my son, at any age, every spoke the way these kids did, I would be horrified.[/quote]

Stop being such a wash woman. Maybe they are not as wealthy as you and the parents don't speak the way you do, but get over your horror, my God what a pansy.[/quote]

WTH???![/quote]

You must be a parent of one of the boys. However he chose a different word to use. Class doesn't mean you are wealthy. I am far from wealthy, however I would hope to think my children show some respect and have class.