Originally Posted by Anonymous
RVC, GC and Manhadset's top 16-17 players would smoke Commack, ESM, and BBP. All of the Nassau schools split up their players on multiple teams. The Suffolk schools bring their top 14 to tourneys, Sure they is good for tourneys but when HS starts those teams are toast. That's the facts.

Not sure why I'm even responding to this, as Suffolk superiority at the 2024 grade is so well documented over the past several years, but what the [lacrosse]... Mr Excuses, excuses are for losers and you sir are a loser. I know you put your top 17 fanatasy team out there, since such a scenario can't be disproved. Unfortunately for you it actually does exist in the form of Nassau travel teams. What is your fantasy 17's record against our top 2 Suffolk travel teams? Nassau hasn't won a single game. In fact, there hasn't even been a competitive game since these teams started, in 2nd grade!

I'm done with you now. Instead of talking BS on this site, go out and teach your little Billy how to catch a lacrosse ball.