Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly what I thought! Tough guy when he's anonymous threatening to sucker punch people, but won't put his name to it! Faux tough guy.

You are next! Just say where and when, I'll be there.

No name, because you're just a sucker punching [lacrosse]! Own up to your tough guy threats. Guarantee you won't I GUARANTEE it!

Just say where and when, go ahead [lacrosse]. You won't know what hit you. Best part about this is that you can't do anything about it! And even better you sons team is terrible, coached by a dirtbag and you PAID for it. Go bck to PAL!

Hahahaha, the sucker punch [lacrosse] shows his true colors! Thanks loser! I'll meet you in your bedroom, where fatty will have my strange balls in her throat ! Hahahahaha you loser!

Thought so. Who's the [lacrosse]? You know you are a eunuch and you don't have any balls so you won't be anywhere. Get your wimp, 0 wins, crybaby loser kid some of your panties. They will suit him like they suit you. But look out next time you're on the side lines crying about how hard all the other teams hit, I'm right behind you. Watch your back.

Hahahahahaha, sure tough guy, I'll have a cup of [lacrosse] and a Twinkie for butterbutt! Hahahahaha, cowardly clown, we're all laughing at you sucker punch [lacrosse]! Hahahahaha, blimp wife and fatty son! Hahahahaha, awesome! Thanks for the laughs !