Originally Posted by Anonymous
We're well aware of who.

And his short little minion buddy from west islip.hahaha.keep shopping around .nobody wants them.your embarrassing your kids

Oooooh you went THERE! Hahaha! Too funny. Minion! So funny. Yappy dog yap yap we did this at WI and we're not going to put up with that yap yap yap. Praying for a tornado to take Toto away.

Very funny, but that's not who I was talking about, but I guess we'll see what happens. My guess is you're going to end up on the losing side.

Considering that the core of the team is happy, which I know that it is, I'm not concerned. My kid likes the coaches and plays, the other kids are good kids and the team is competitive. Thats all the win I need. If anyone wants to leave I'm sorry and wish them luck.

3 mids, 1 attack and 1 defenseman. I know because they asked if I want to move my son too. Honestly, unless they are completely rid of JS, I may. I don't need him around my kid this summer.

You can't possibly know anything if you think that team doesn't need more of JS. Please move your kid too! Mine is staying.