Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blast had an off day. Neither head coach was at Forsberg. A know-it all-dad who isn't even on the coaching roster was "coaching" and the kids played sub par. The kids don't like the guy. Most parents don't either. It happens and Manhasset won. Big congrats and awesome for them. Don't kid yourself, Manhasset isn't better than Blast or Geese. And if they are - maybe they should enter in real tournaments like Laxfest?

Because they're 8/9 and they have plenty of tournaments close to home. Until Blast beats them 2x, Man is the better team. It's a tough pill to swallow, I'm sure, but it is a fact. You can make all the excuses you want.

All true and I don't disagree. Blast lost 2x and thats that. However, Blast has beaten other teams far more than that and you don't see Blast parents coming in here pounding their chest. Geese, except for one team, was otherwise undefeated all season and you don't see their parents in here pounding their chests.

What you do see is Manhasset parents in here chest pounding after winning one tournament and declaring their team the best on the island. Geese, Blast and Express all played each other multiple times this past year - all competitive, good games. Man 32 one tournament. It's sad really. They spent all that money to buy an expensive house in an expensive neighborhood but couldn't spend the few extra dollars to buy some class to go with it.

You should have stopped after "All true and I don't disagree. Blast lost 2x and thats that." Manhassett is the best because they beat the #2 team both times they played. Get outside and practice with your little Blaster and maybe they'll have better luck next time. By the way, speaking of money, how much is Blast costing you this year? More than 32, that's for sure.

No class.