Originally Posted by Anonymous
sadly it seems that the jort wearing 50 year olds with an earing and tank top along with the tramp stamped spouses are beyond embarrassment.

That's a terrible thing to say! Half of the Blast dads don't even own jorts! And furthermore, even though most have the classic stamp, only 3 that I know have ever shown it at a tourney!

Funny. But while you're making jokes, we're preparing to win our first tournament of the winter. Yes, I'm sure we'll win. Your talk doesn't mean [lacrosse]. Look at our record. You like to bash our team, but you're just jealous that your kid isn't good enough to make it. Geese are a very good team. Even express is getting good. But Blast is on a whole other level. Don't believe me? Come watch a practice. You'all be amazed.

Again with the "we" talk. You Blast parents need to get over it. You're not on the field playing. You have no impact on the final score.

Now I know this is not all Blast parents......Usually, the louder the parent crows about how good "we" are, the more their kid sits on the bench. Until he is ultimately cut and Dad moves on to any other club spinning the story about how junior wasn't used the right way

Truth. 5 more next year. Write it down.