[quote=Anonymous]The "good for a girl" comment is completely ridiculous. Asinine at best. My question is how long will the two girls be playing with the boys? I have sons and daughters, all of whom play lax. I'm not sure that a girl really benefits from playing the boys game because the games are so tremendously different. I could be completely wrong though. From an offensive player using a completely different stick and creating shooting, catching, cradling, checking and defensive habits that don't translate over to the girls game, to the goalie who is depending on people playing a completely different and more physical style of defense, I'm just not sure how long they should continue. But there is also the social part of it, although to a much lesser degree. I'm not being negative at all! I think they are both doing very well on one of the top teams in the age group, so that is not where this question is coming from. Just curious.

Well lets face it, if the "Team/Organization" was not owned by one of the female player's "Father/Head coach" then, her and her outstanding goalie would not even by on that said team. Like you said male and female lacrosse are really to different games. Hopefully her middle school and High school allow her to continue her dream of playing with the boys. Hey maybe one day her friends father can even draft her to the NY lizards. Would love to see that!! Girl Power