Originally Posted by Anonymous
You all realize that the teams in PAL like Manhasset and Massapequa still split their teams into equal squads. No A teams until 5th grade. So enjoy your success in PAL beating split squad teams..

Truth of the matter is Manhasset is probably the best true town program and Massapequa and West Islip are the next best. I hear Sayville is very good as well but I can not speak to it as we haven't played them.. WI and Pequa have beaten every one of these teams without fail... RVC, CSH, Commack, BBP Smithtown Levittown Etc.. As for SYAG we all know they aren't a true town team.. At minimum multiple kids for WI and Sayville on the team..

Enjoy the 4th grade PAL championships girls..

As far as Suffolk teams go (not PAL, just school districts) West Islip, SYAG, Bayport and Commack are substantially better than everyone else. I include SYAG because they are all Sachem kids (even though that district is gigantic). Sayville is decent, but they need more than one good kid and that kid needs to pass the ball. Not sure how many kids can actually catch. The other 4 have full teams. With that being said, I think Manhasset is definitely the class of the Island overall. No one is beating them.