Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is the Blast daddy coach? There are 2 coaches which one?

West islip clown.his kids are naturally talented athletes. He is a very very poor excuse for a coach

Every coach of 91 is a daddy coach. All 4 have kids on the team. None of those kids are the best. All are ok, but their Dads make sure they get plenty of undeserved PT.

I'm confused. I thought the West Islip guy that is a pain in the [lacrosse] on Blast was a parent? That a-hole lawyer that thinks his kid is too good for the team. He was tearing the coaches and program apart on the sidelines during that tournament. That guy was absolutely losing his mind and bitching to everyone who would listen that he was taking his kid to Geese because 91 has become a joke and Legs is the new class of the travel circuit. THAT guy is a clown. You guys can keep him! We don't need people like that on our team! Anyone that loses his sh$t like that over 9/10 year old lacrosse is a loser and a cancer on the team. If I were a coach or director, I would make sure he's a memory next season.

They're a matched pair, both west islip. Sorry my friends, you're getting 2 jackasses for the price of 1. Good luck.