Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue "coach" needs his mouth washed out with soap. Great lessons you're teaching those kids.

Reffing every push, check and hit and calling everything a penalty. Cursing on the handshake line with my son 5 feet away. A real POS. I hear one ref stopped a game early rather than listen any more.
If I knew at the time that he was speaking like that near my kid, I would have just sucker punched him. Normally I would say that kind of action is never called for, but this guy needs to be thrown out of the sport or knocked out. And I know that it isn't the first time any of the boys have heard that kind of language and I am guilty of a little potty mouth myself, but he is a full on psycho! Is he going to curse his way to making that team better?

Why a sucker punch coward? Face him like a man, or keep that tail between your legs where it belongs. You are angry enough to knock a guy out when he's not looking but to much of a wash woman to approach him and correct him!?! Says more about you than him!

Worst behavior i have ever seen from a coach. How those parents let their kids play there under him is insane. Must teach them to curse them and play like [lacrosse]. I wouldnt sucker punch, just knock him out