Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oreilly is the mechanic does all of the work. Channy is the driver that gets the credit for the wins. I would rather have my kid learning and losing from Oreilly then being the one of the extras on the A team that we're not getting playing time already in a pre season tournament

Looked like all the kids on Channy's team got plenty of play. Not sure why everyone keeps saying that kids will be sidelined. As for Oreilly, he is a great coach and it will be great to see what he makes of his current team.

Another A Team? Doubt it. Below the mean.
Channy's team lost to the Geese by a goal. They are a definite A team

Both games played by the geese were very sloppy. It seemed like the geese were toying with express. Channy with have another chance Saturday, they play again. So M32 not making a difference.

Express was pretty much a new team playing together for first time last weekend. You can see they have some top talent and I assume they will gel more and more over time. Geese are not the only ones who played sloppy so I can't see that as a valid excuse. With a 5-4 last second win there's no way Geese were "toying" with Express. That was a fun game to witness, signals good competition ahead.