Originally Posted by Anonymous
For some of you that do not have a child on the 9D1 team you obviously think about this team day and night. Why are you people so INFATUATED? Do you come and watch their games and hide in the woods at their practices?
Come on really. At some point were you scorned or one of your children were not chosen to play for 9D1? PLEASE dig deep and open up and tell us your real story and where your children play now. Everyone is dying to know or are you ashamed to say..... We will wait patiently for your answers and continue to laugh at you.

It's a lesson for everyone. Blast is the Blockbuster Video of your th lacrosse. At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite. Then, seemingly overnight, the bottom dropped out. I don't know if it was the parents (who have NEVER appeared magnanimous or benevolent) or the coaching (who stood no chance of making everyone happy) or even the organization in general (which traditionally puts all resources only into successful teams), but that team has turned into a Greek tragedy!

Here you again with your infatuated driven opinions as I quote you "At one point they were the greatest thing ever; everyone's favorite". Come on buddy open us and tell us your story. We are still waiting for the answers to the prior questions. Are you still too embarrassed to answer the questions? BTW, We are still laughing at you!!! Bringing back childhood memories?

Ahhh come on... NO RESPONSE, DID I HIT A NERVE? I thought we were dancing? >>>>>>> Still Laughing at you.

I'm not sure if Blockbuster is a good analogy. They actually had some staying power on LI. Blast would be more like Krispy Kreme. They were only around for a year. By the way, you know that everyone knows you and your other cronies are what ruined your team. No one of quality is going to Blast tryout. Your sons team is declared ning like the Hindenburg. Look at what you wrote. You are a loser.

ACT II - YOUR BACK FOR MORE
I find it funny that the two analogies that you subconsciously chose were references to sitting home watching movies on VHS and eating donuts. The memories for you. Is that what you still do? Still laughing at you.

Calling me a Loser (sticks and stones>>> you know the rest), let’s delve into this a second. That’s all I keep doing is make fun of YOU. As for you on the other hand, you have come on to a public forum and in prior posts have insulted an organization, coaches, parents and children (disgusting that you said this about 10 year children “No one of quality”) that have no contact with you and hopefully never will. Seems odd, but maybe not for a person like you. Honestly, why are you so infatuated (possessed by an unreasoning passion or attraction) with this team? Why do you care so much?

ACT III – The REVEAL
People hold on…. We might get to know soon his/her real story about the origin of the infatuation and where his/her child plays now (or are you nervous to tell us). Please let us know, so when we walk the sidelines at a lacrosse game we can look amongst the people standing on the sideline and wonder which person is infatuated with this 9D1 team.

I am starting to feel sorry for you, but still laughing!!!