Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm following this conversation. It's seems to be true, the only team usually discussed is this one. My boy doesn't play for one of the top teams, his team is middle of the road. My older son is on a top team and my daughter is on a great basketball team,so I'm around sports a lot. I think it's crazy how parents get wrapped up in this, but even more crazy is how they put so much anger and energy on a team, they don't even have a kid playing for. Think of how nuts that sounds. My 3 kids who play sports, I spend a lot of money on and they enjoy it, that's why I do it. I don't want to sound cold, but it's completely true. I don't care about your kid. I don't care about what team he plays for. I don't care about his coaches. I don't care if he gets no playing time. I don't care if he is great. I don't care how often or little he practices. I don't care how much money you spend on lacrosse or other sports. I don't care about his teams record. I don't care about his grades in school. Etc, etc. The point is I care about all these things for my 3 kids. Not yours. People should worry about their own situations. Worrying about other 10 year old boys that your boy has no part of is a little weird if you ask me.

Thank you for infusing a little bit of sanity into this forum. I hope everyone is happy where they are. There is great competition at this grade level. Anyone who has a kid on a top team knows it. In a few years, hopefully these boys will all be friends and will continue to make each other better. Let's stop hating on a bunch of kids, no matter what team they play for.

Please tell us more about the best 2025 attackman that is now at Express. I bet he also got the lifetime achievement award at camp too.this crap is too funny

This kid is not currently on Express. Next year maybe it's different, who knows. But current season is not over and he is not on the team, not attending practices, not playing in games. Until such time he is a 91 kid. Slow down and let's not put the cart before the horse. If the kid's in summer camp let it be for now. If he does come over he'll have to earn his stripes like anyone else. If he makes the team I am sure he will be welcomed and treated like any other player as long as no drama spills over from whatever current situation exists. He would not be judged based upon these posts, rather how he and his family show up in the fall. That's it, not more complicated than that. Let's move on now.

Thanks Channy do all of your parents feel that way or just your accountant?