Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son would kick the [lacrosse] out of your son.

HAHAHA, your son would drink the [lacrosse] of everyone else's son! Gender confused little fat boy, just like his daddy!

You have to stop posting like a mental patient, you are going to have to get back to work and mow a ton of lawns to pay for Juniors therapy now we know that his fragile mental state and B team lax skills came from you. I thought maybe they came from your mailman, but he's reportedly more athletic.

I'll get right on that, as soon as your obese wife pulls the strange balls from her throat, and your gender confused fatty son stops drinking [lacrosse]! HAHAHAHA! Loser sucker punch [lacrosse]

My wife is thin, my son made yours crawl up into the fetal position and no one is laughing with you, only at you. Everyone is waiting for your wisdom after this weekend so don't forget to tell your little Twinkletoes that it's ok to lay on the field bawling.

Sorry sucker punch [lacrosse] but everyone on BOTC can see through you and your "my sons the toughest kid on the field B.S. He's a gender confused butterball drinking [lacrosse] instead of Gatorade . Your wife is so fat she lots out the son ! That's why your so angry you sucker punch old men! Hahahaha, you loser! Everyone on the team is laughing at your faux tough guy attitude. Tell butterbutt to lay of the Milky Ways and [lacrosse]! He can barely get past the midfield line! Hahahaha see ya around [lacrosse]