Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'll give you a true answer now. We never played them in PAL, only tournaments. They are a good team,no question. The person who wrote the previous post doesn't seem to realize is people know the real good players and what towns they are from. Everybody knows the 5 sachem towns. I graduated from connetquot high school, I know sachem well. They had several, at least 4, kids outside those towns. Fact. Does this happen now,I don't know,but it did. Now to answer your question, my guess would be is that after they win, with the outside help and again we know those kids, some parents seem to brag about what a great town team they are.

I agree that they're a good town team. The kids on the whole are excellent players. We did play them in PAL. When the kids were in 2nd grade, SYAG was up by 2 goals and stalled the remaining 10 minutes of the game. In 2nd grade. Stalling for 10 minutes to get a W. Are you kidding me? The coaches are a pack of losers overcompensating. It's crap like this and special guest players under a town name why people hate your team. Not because you win.