Originally Posted by Anonymous
You should know. You learned that last year when your Texans weren't around. I bet your son's uniform was pristine white at the end of the day yesterday, along with 20 other boys. Congrats to those boys who won. They were legit. But don't congratulate Express.......it wasn't a team win.

Blast played 13 kids for probably 39 of the 44 minutes for every single game of the tournament. It's garbage.

Not true. Blast ran 3 midfield lines all day. Even their weaker guys played. The only time they shortened the bench was at the end of the championship.

That's a total lie. I was sitting next to a mom and dad and they were complaining the whole time that their kid would go in for 30 seconds then sit for 5-7 minutes. If that's what you mean by everyone playing, then I guess maybe you're right. Sounds like great time.

Blast ran 3 lines. Fact. I like Channy's method better. Also fact. Maybe I can bring my kid there so your kid gets moved to the full-time bench position? You're okay with that, right?

Doubtful. Remember, you guys have slipped down the ladder a few notches. Not as desirable as you once were. No matter how good you think your kid is, no one is going to replace an elite player with a B level kid and his crazy parent. You should start thinking about Igloo for your guy. Make a fresh start with a team that might want him.