Originally Posted by Anonymous

Sayville coach is the 2025 Ducks A team coach. He's pretty over the top at PAL games. Can't imagine him at a travel tournament.

Sayville coach is actually a good coach & no my son doesn't not play on either of his teams. He may be a little over the top @ pal games ( I haven't seen him coach pal). But as far as a coach goes he knows what he is doing. I know kids that have been coached by him since 2nd grade & they have gotten progressively better as a result of his coaching.

That guy BJ (fitting) is one reason why Blast is behind other 91 teams. Spent the whole year with 91 in 2015 fighting with his co-coach NH as they both favored their own kids. Lost to Geese and SYAG due to horrible coaching. Then when the season ended he ran off without even a good bye to the kids. He is a absolutely a gutless, selfish, loudmouth worm. And fittingly his Ducks team's are horrible.

Blast is behind all of the other 91 teams because the other teams have more talented players. It's no mystery. The fact that Blast gets blown out be 2024 C teams and town teams is all the proof you need. This grade level must have a bunch of soccer or hockey players because we're lacking any big time stud lax players (by stud I mean a game changing player). Plenty of decent role players on Blast, but not a single great, or even exceptional, player. Not a single player capable of taking them to the next level. They will always be competitive on the grade level because 91 get's most of the top players, but they will be average amongst 4-5 teams in two years.

[/quote]

2024 C team's? Try again [lacrosse]. That team played 2024 A bracket (including Express A) and got killed but never quit. The first or last kid on that team may not be a game changer as you define them, but each one of them has more guts than you. What a sniveling worm you are. And tell your favorite coach that he is a spineless worm too!