Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is fourth grade right? Because I see less carting on while watching the NCAA games on ESPN. So you guys think you're being a little over the top?

If your kid was good you would understand.

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Blast is the 3rd best team. They had a bad day. Their overall record speaks very loudly about their success and dominance as a club. We'll see you all again very soon.

had a bad day? wasn't there nor do I have a kid on blast or geese....but it is called inconsistent. get used to it. that is every youth athlete in every sport. sometimes they are on and sometimes they are a little off.
just accept that this past weekend the team took a loss. I'm sure the result will be different the next time all these teams get together.

and enough with ranking 4th grade lacrosse....or any grade for that matter. this weekend express came out on top, so that puts them as the team to beat. I don't care what a teams record is over the last year plus. teams change and skill levels change.

Express parent here: Am I happy that my son's team beat 91 and Geese this weekend? [lacrosse] Yeah!! They deserve it, and they have been working hard to improve and come together as a team. However, what I am even happier about is that they are experiencing competitive lacrosse on a regular basis and learning how to compete in tough game situations. That kind of growth only comes with experience, and you don't get it in blowout game situations. Express plays good competition. We will get beat, and we expect to beat tough teams as well. Thanks to 91 and Geese for beating us in the past, you made us better. We'll do the same for you. There will be many years of back and forth. Let's not sweat all the other ranking stuff.

Hey express parent, what position do you play? What's with all the "WE" talk? Other than give little Joey his fruit juice and pull up his socks what did you do? Typical loser parent who thinks the team is "WE", it's not you moron. What a complete [lacrosse]hat.

You are clowns. In 3 years the rosters will all turn over and none of this young lacrosse will matter. Let the kids play, let the coaches coach, sit back and enjoy your children while they are still young.