Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][

Blast will be at NLF, to their credit we know they aren't Goosing, I mean Ducking!

HAHA Blast really come on guy, they are done and even you know it. Your best player left the team, pack it up pal.

Yes. I got a call from one of the Directors today. They're folding the team. Tryouts are canceled. The organization is considering closing it's doors. He told me with one of our 6 attackmen having left the team they just wouldn't be able to hold it together. He was a righty after all and that is a very rare among 4th graders. Plus, with him gone and no longer holding the weight of the world on his shoulders, the universe will become unstable and shortly collapse.

I like that "best player left the team" stuff. If you think either of the two from WI who left the team was their best player, then you've unfortunately been talking to those parents too long. I guess if it is said loudly enough times and if it is on the web, then it has to be true. But, one way or another, even with the prospect of the team and organization folding and despite the long odds set against them, I've heard the kids will be at the NLF giving it their best shot. I just hope they can get over it at the end.

The current team WILL fold if you're unable to run another coach out of town. You parents are gaining quite a reputation as the worst around. You got rid of BOTH of the original coaches after losing a few games to town teams, then get JS to put his name on the team last year with a few other guys, but he left because he couldn't take your crap, then the current guys feel the wrath and you get one to leave mid-season, not you're bitching and moaning that the other one has to go too or else. Meanwhile, over here, our kids are just getting better and winning. We weren't the best two years ago, but bought into the coaches philosophy and stuck it out and now we're the top of the age group. Maybe take a lesson from us and Geese. Consistency builds continuity and continuity leads to success. It's not about one player or one coach. It's about terrible parents thinking they run the show.

Why would anyone want to coach your team now?

Your post shows how misinformed and arrogant you are. Toxic coach is gone and the boys will be just fine. See you soon enough. I hope your little boy gets to play or are you just there to pay.