Who really gives a [lacrosse] who is the best at 9/10 years old ? You people get so hung up on who wins/ looses at this age?
I hate to break it to all you crazy lacrosse dads but you really don't want your kid to peak at this sport at fourth grade! This is a time to learn and grow. Enjoy your kids being a part of what I hope is a great program with hopefully great coaching. Keep the stick in the kids hands , let them make amazing memories along the way!!
Does it really matter ... a goose , an orange or a duck ?
Are they really playing the game they love? Are they making great friendships and learning life lessons along the way?
Yes it's great to win, everyone loves a winner and wants there kid to be a part of it but I can tell you this the bottom line is when and if your kid decides to continue this on a college level , those college coaches will not ask you who you played for in fourth grade or how many tShirts did you win? What they will ask you is how are your grades? Are you a good team player? Do you get along with other teammates?
Wake up people let your kid enjoy his childhood, let him make amazing friendships and memories along the way! And please stop bashing each other we are suppose to be teaching our kids life lessons but instead this has all turned into a bashing session of who's kid is better than the other's.

I have two boys in this sport one who is committed to play at a college level next year and has always been put on the B team, he has worked his [lacrosse] off to prove people wrong and I am so proud of him for that but most of all for what he has taught my fourth grader in return!

Always stay humble people because there is always a player worker harder out there to take your spot!

Enjoy your children and the game they love to play!!!

Best of luck to all the boys this season, may they all grow and learn on and off the field!

Sign very proudly a Geese mom!!!