Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know how is bluefish in this 2025 age group?

Bluefish=garbage

Why are the garbage?

Stop playing stupid. Garbage at best

you're really a d*ck.
let me guess, they're garbage because they don't live up to your standards for 4TH GRADE lacrosse. All of these kids should just put their sticks down now and give up the game because they will never be good.

Let me know how close I get to your profile:
- You grew up on LI and played in high school
- Went away to college, not recruited, but got a spot on the team (notice how I didn't say played on the team)
- Couldn't handle being away from mommy and flunked out. Came back home to finish school locally
- At the end of your 4 years, your full collegiate stats show at most time in 5 games, with 2 gbs and maybe 1 shot on goal.
- You get married then have a couple kids in the town you grew up in. Now your life goal is to turn them into the next great lax player.
- Since you have extensive collegiate playing experience (ha) you start out coaching their PAL teams and try to influence the club team (because let's face it, PAL is beneath your kid)
- During practice, you harp on how it is critical to be able to catch and throw with both hands, but when jr misses the ball you blame it on the "poor" pass coming at him
- No doubt you dress your kid up in team gear everyday, throw some badass eyeblack on for games.
- Come game time, your kid runs out....gets overmatched and then takes a stupid penalty that proceeds to hurt the team.
- And since you're the coach, you send him right back out there to do it all over again. Any other kid on the team does it and they're yanked off the field.

Look in the mirror and be honest.... I'm pretty close, right?