Originally Posted by Anonymous
When kids are involved with something , saying we is a figure of speech. You don't need to be a di:k. When I say we got a test tommorrow, go study. I understand I don't have a test. Ok there, do you understand. You got it now tool, or I guess I should say asshat.

I agree. Paren't are part of the "We". We drive them to and from practices, tournaments etc. We lug equipment. We set up the tents. We pay for it all. There is a WE. The kids do the harder part, they practice, they compete and hopefully they get the better reward too, fun. I feel rewarded too watching them have fun. Watching them get better. Watching them compete and win and helping them up when then lose. Yes, it is a WE process. If you think it isn't YOU are missing out on something.

Get over yourself, there is no "WE" on your sons team if you are not wearing a jersey. And if you are wearing a jersey you are a real jacka$$

Sounds like you are a 1 man team with no support in any area in your whole life. That's sad. "We" is a figure of speech. Parents are part of the big picture. You sound like an idiot and a terrible parent. Your kid is supposed to be learning from you. I feel bad for him.

You're a loser who the coach shakes his head at when you tell the team how "We have to win it!" Your kid is embarrassed by you and wishes you would just watch the game quietly and stop wearing all the team gear. That's SAD!! So lame that you were never part of a team and now need to be a part of your sons 4th grade squad. Thanks "WE" guy, the whole team is looking at you like the loser you are.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, it is impossible to win one with a stupid person"