Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whats wrong with levitown? and hyanduis? and freedom to vote for who I want? Are you going to food for thought right now in your Jeep Copmpass your dad bought for you?
whatever Gc guy..go get in your leased Yukon denali with GC34 stickers on it and go pass out at Leos. My sons travel A+ team smoked GC...he had 4 goals and 4 assists. Let me guess , your son connor is really cool and will prolly go Ivy league? GC lax is over buddy...have fun at bagelman in your 4 door jeep. Dork.
GC is so south shore it hurts..even though they are wanna be north shore types..f en wanna be jerks
"Is there a difference between north shore flow and south shore flow? Public vs private? Do GC and Manhasset kids have their own flow position coaches?"

"South shore flow is wild and unkempt like their women. North shore flow is neatly manicured and shines with fresh spa vigor, also, like their women - which the pool boy enjoys immensely."

I concur. Spot on. Though GC is more south shore--little more gel and spikiness there.

Let me guess, GC smoked your team and embarrassed your little prince to the point he doesn't want to play anymore, so you slam the town. Great, go hug junior and quit it.

HAHAHA, no that didn't happen, your son got smoked, he cried and threw his little lacrosse stick out the Hyundai window with the Obama/Biden sticker on it and you had to stop on Hempstead Tpke on the way home to Levittown and pick it upa nd comfort him! That's the real story...FACT

You're 100% right friend, but you seriously need to work on your spelling, okay!