Originally Posted by Anonymous
No your the joke, the question was why is that team hated. You are an example of that. The first sentence was they are a very good team, but you just solidified the point made. In a youth game watching 3 middies standing at the midfield line holding the ball letting the time wind down with 10 min remaining is insane. There is no excuse, they are a better team. They are not a classier team . Nothing to do with the kids, it's their coach who allows that. The parents, the ref, and all the people watching on the sidelines were saying what the [lacrosse] is that team doing. I saw this with my own eyes. Three big middies held the ball at midfield to stall with an entire 4th quarter to go. Beat them at their own game,it was a 3rd grade youth game. Like I said, you are the joke to even think that was acceptable.

Yeah I am sure I'm the joke. Your crying about. If it's was 3rd grade get over buddy. Teach your kid how to take the ball from someone instead of just watching him. Or just have him play baseball where he can watch from the outfield.