Originally Posted by Anonymous
The team is primarily made up of Massapequa kids. Which in my opinion is a positive not a negative. As a matter of fact last season was their first together and they had lot less Massapequa kids. As a matter of fact The team has improved and has a lot more Massapequa kids than last year. Btw, this Massapequa group has won 7-8 tourneys they have entered in the last year. And not one them specializes in just lax. They are all mulitisport athletes.

I guarantee they will win plenty this year. As far JC goes, he's actually a gentleman. He is a little intense at times but the kids love him. And he is not just about lax winning. He wants the kids to learn the game and improve their skills. He also wants them to keep up on school and other sports. He actually made the kids right a paper on a book they read and hand it into him.. that's the kind of person I want teaching my kids.

I'm all for town pride, but in the travel lax world no one town can have enough depth to compete against other purely travel clubs.

I can't imagine this TB team has won 7-8 tournaments if last year was their first year together.