Originally Posted by Anonymous

Get your facts straight. We've had the same head coach for 2 years. He's not going anywhere. He's been coaching for 91 for nearly 10 years.

Sorry, I didn't realize JS was still there. Because he was definitely the head coach last year. He ran the whole show. Funny, I haven't seen him at any tourneys. Is he coaching by satellite? Or are you talking about TR? You're saying everyone wants him? More Blast BS!

I guess when your part of that organization you just expect your kid to win all the time. Newsflash. It's not the coach

Bigger News Flash. JS doesn't have a 2025 boy. He was there to support his kid. When she moved on, so did he. Doesn't take much common sense to put that together.

Fact. When you all bitched and moaned during and after the first season 2 years ago, they brought on JS to try and keep you bunch of lunatics from leaving. You all though you were going to be the next Crush or Bandits. Clearly that wasn't the case. Now you stayed, paid 91 your money, and he's gone. Did he let the team know he was leaving??? No. You were duped. And now you hate the coaches that you were left with so you're complaining about daddy-ball. My bet is that you figure if you complain enough, your savior will return! Not happening. TR, from what I've seen, is a good coach. The problem with your team is that there are just too many parent egos to deal with. Everyone thinks their kid is the best because he's one of the top players on his PAL team. You're all delusional. I'll tell you this much, our coaches already said that the players are not worth the parents and we won't be taking any of you at tryouts. We're loving our team and our experience; something you would know nothing about.

This is so true- I have older sons, as well as younger and I have seen more than one top player leave over the years because their parent felt they needed more plays run through their son, did not like their son's role or just did not get along with the other parents and coaches. Basically, they made it loud and clear, all season long, for whatever reason, they were leaving due to XYZ. When they went to other organizations expecting to be swooped up- they were put on the B team or just not placed at all! Parent reputation/behavior can in fact really hurt a kid. Unfortunate for the kid, but hopefully a lesson learned and parents can change before their kid is continually excluded due to their mistakes. College coaches also watch parents and how they interact with their kids and coaches. No one wants a headache at any age!