Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kellenberg JV A win against St. Anthony's is just another sign of things to come, talent pool on LI spreading out, not favoring the big two as much anymore...Lots of talent at Kellenberg coming up, same at St. Dom's and St. John's...the Catholics are going to be better for it, better league play at home instead of one sided blowouts...Chaminade game should be interesting ( or not, whatever, this win is good for now) nice job by the Firebirds. Congrats boys! Now let's see if they can give that stacked Chaminade team a game. Good luck to both!

Relax. Nice win. Will lose to chaminade by 15!
Nothing changing.

So, like I said...not to sure about a 15 point blowout... And it didn't happen! It was a good competitive game, Was even closer than that score, Get back a couple of give me goals and a few of the throwaways and maybe, just maybe this one stays in doubt into second half. Congrats to Chaminade. Some real crisp passing and hard nosed D. They came to play. Good season for both teams to build on. Considering 6-7 of Kellenberg starters were freshman, gotta think this makes my point that talent pool has spread out some...see ya next next Catholic league!

10 2 at half. Sounds like they took foot off pedal. They were right on pace for the 15 goal predication.