Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know what is so sad here watching grown men living vicariously through their sons sports. Why is it so hard to believe and understand its not an embarrassment for private school to lose to public school, both have a lot of great athletic kids. Why is it so hard to believe that even though a young man may play lacrosse that their parents are willing to spend for the Chaminade tuition based on their academics and the values instilled learned at Chaminade.

My son plays lacrosse but we chose the school to bring him around other intelligent kids and steer him away spending four years with the types of boys and girls raised by people who put down kids and think lacrosse is everything. When sports are over I want my son to have a great education in the real world and pride for the school he attended and all the classmates. Could not see that happening in public school with the jughead mentality of parents only focused on sports.

Your comments are exactly why people don't like chaminade, and love to see them fail. Try being humble, And refrain from making disparaging comments without any basis. I guess all the Ivy,Duke,Hopkins,ND etc. Commits from our horrible public schools lack intelligence, have Jugheads for parents, and live only for lacrosse. Pathetic!