Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wouldn't be so sure about that: In the latest 2016 NY private high school academic rankings, Chaminade was #84, finishing behind Regis, Loyola, Fordham Prep, Iona Prep & Xavier

Yup, but they're still going to be your boss AND your kids boss. But you can tell them how much better at lax you were "back in the day". Get a life loser.

First of all, you're responding to a troll poster, not an actually Chaminade parent.

Secondly, while all the schools you listed are similar (except Regis, which is by far the best Catholic high school in the country), I've never heard anyone argue that the other schools were better than Chaminade.

Definitely Regis and Delbarton, maybe Loyola (which is more of a rich kid NYC school than it is a typical Catholic), but in what major metrics would the others beat Chaminade? SAT info is tough to get, but I know Chaminade has had higher TACHS cutoffs than at least two of your schools.

Chaminade does not prep kids for college better than anybody else. Do your research about what happened recently at Colgate.