Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[lacrosse], the victim did not want to pursue it due to the stigma. The kid should t be forced to go through the it again and again by deniers like you. Don't be such a blind a-hole. It's never the first and last time. It's only the time the scum got caught.

Are you a prosecutor? Present or former? Or, are you a psychologist with knowledge concerning pedophilia? You seem to know quite a bit about the multiple layers of issues that such unfortunate incidents touch upon.

Not a prosecutor, just a hater of child abusers of any kind and I cling to a special hatred of religious people who violate not only civil law but also use their position in the church to access and abuse vulnerable people. I consider myself a moderate, but I would advocate for castration for this putrid man of the cloth. Perhaps with a dull knife and no anesthesia. Is that ok with you?

I love the name calling, you are a phony. You despise the institution because of some made up issue only you know about. The school gave the information to the Nassau DA, that is their responsibility, they followed the law, you want more, well too bad. Who deemed the issue credible? Chaminade, NOT the DA nor the PD. Only the school, they can't release his name phony name caller. Get over your anger, go volunteer at a rape crisis center, become a cop or prosecutor if you're so outraged. Again, YOU ARE A PHONY who hates the institution, you could care less about the victim. I only explained the legal ramifications of the school releasing information without PROOF, which is what you need. Not enough for a phony like you. But keep it up, until YOU do something keep it down spider, you're a PHONY!