Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now you're a mind reader and you know that the Chaminade and St. Anthony's coaches don't want any other Catholic High School teams to play at their level. Please let me know what else these coaches have told you, of course, you know because you are a mind reader!

Why don't you enjoy the playoffs and write a book in your spare time.

So then why don't they bring the other Catholic schools into the Express fold? Or could it be they don't want to divide the pie up into anymore pieces? Best of both worlds. $$ and Championships!!

wow that's a change. normally people are saying that Kellenberg is in the fold because of Director MS. A number of St Dom's kids play Express as well. If you think these 2 coaches don't want a stronger catholic league you couldn't be more wrong. In fact they are around at tournaments all summer and are recognizable. Why don't you walk up and ask them. They went to playing more non - league games exactly because they recognized that the league was getting weaker as a whole and wanted to keep helping their kids be challenged and grow as players. If you think its anything else you then you don't know either of these 2 coaches at all

Look at the standings, St Johns is probably closest to being competitive, but they don't get nearly the number of kids to truly threaten. I did hear that they brought in some new coaches. As a former St Anthony's grad, I liked when Trinity and SJB could win every so often. This put two teams in the championship before the season starts is lamentable. Go Friars.

cause they have always been thought of as a baseball school

I agree - Go Friars!