Originally Posted by Anonymous
Destinations for recent Chaminade graduating classes
Class of 2015 14 Ivy league and 3 Military academies
Class of 2014 13 Ivy League and 4 Military academies
Class of 2013 15 Ivy League and 3 Military academies

In addition to numerous Northwesterns, Notre Dames, Dukes, Fordhams, Stanfords, and so on and so on
All from class sizes of around 400 you talk the talk putting down Chaminade can your Public walk the walk?

Mike Drop!

Additionally, since this IS A LACROSSE FORUM, this year's Chaminade Varsity lacrosse team has 3 Ivy League commits and 3 Military Academy commits...so far....

That's surprisingly low. I would have expected higher. Syosset has a graduating class of about 500 and consistently sends kids to all of those schools and then some, and their numbers would easily dwarf Chaminades. I would guess a lot of the other top public schools would also. Maybe your count is off because for what parents are paying tuition for, you would expect more kids being accepted to Ivy League schools.

Lol, that's the truth. Keep paying for what you can get for free if that makes you happy. My son's HS (not Syosset) currently has 16 boys lax commits several two top Ivies or other top programs. Plus we have kids gaining top honors in areas other than lacrosse such as the Intel. I will take that before I put my kid on a train and pay $$$ to drI've around with a Chaminade bumper sticker!