Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah, get in there and bust their f%$*ing head open kid.. Down, set...
You my friend have taken one too many hits to the head. Your bias as it relates to your experience as a coach is evident. As for me, I played all kinds of sports, was raised by a WWII Marine, and was a Bouncer all through College. I'm extremely familiar with toughness and a masculine environment. As for the tough love, we'll keep that in the home. No need for some bone head wanna be/never was to dish that out. You just stick to the X's and O's, Coach.

Ok your right. I guess your reading comprehension is off. Never said anything in my comment about coaching. No one said anything about bashing heads. Do you even know what he said. I have seen the video and it was not bad at all. Kids were horsing around on the bus after a loss. Guess your ok with the everyone getting participation trophies and even making sure everyone gets equal playing time in high school. Sounds like you played sports but probably didn't do well at them so this is ok with you. Also being a juice head bouncer isn't something to be proud of. You probably worked in one or two of the clubs I ran while I was in college. So odds are you worked for me. Lol. This explains a lot about your reading comprehension.

A good man was let go for caring about losing and the way the boys were acting after a loss. Yes he raised his voice said a few bad words but nothing to warrant being fired as a coach.[/quote]

We DEMAND second chances for our "perfect" children, but a proven an dedicated educator & coach mis-steps and he's shown the door?!

I don't have to wonder why kids these days have such an inflated sense of entitlement. Great job Chaminade PARENT. You just tarnished a great coach and wrecked your sons 4 years at a great school. Because if you don't think the KIDS will rally around this coach, you are sorely mistaken.