Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]So sorry. I predicted Chaminade 15 Doms 6. Was actually 13-4. And to the moron that predicted Doms 12 Chaminade 5, don't quit your day job and go to Vegas anytime soon.

Moron? I think not. Got your panties in a big ole bunch... Love you Chammy guys, so easy to play. Enjoy your win, have a drink, relax. Believe me the kids care way less than you do.

Ok, maybe not a moron but obviously not someone you would go to to have a knowledgeable chat about Long Island lax. Moreover, I have always found that it is the public school guys are easy to play. They truly believe the conferences they play in are actually good.

No worse than the 2-team joke they call the Catholic "league". Enjoy the beatdown that another small public school is about to deliver to Chaminade tomorrow. Despite the "poaching" that Chaminade does to the Manhasset program, this won't be pretty. [/quote

Well, actually it is far worse simply because the "2 teams" schedule out of conference games against Delbarton, Darien, Fairfield Prep, St Ignatius, New Canaan, etc., etc., etc.

And... you lose more of those games than you win. Then you collectively puff out your chest about winning against the number 5 or 6 team in a public league. Too Funny. If you are a "national power" you need to play and beat other "National Powers"... on a consistent basis. If you can't, then your just a very good regional team. So which is it?