Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was at game no kid on either team. Thought it was a good game. Mass came out fast jumped all over them and got some help from refs but looked good. Took a while for Chaminade to wake up. Breaking it down by half I think Chaminade out scored them second half. Someone said Chaminade had only 5 kids that played yesterday with real Varsity experience. If true they will be very good by years end. Who else is on Mass schedule that is worth talking about ??
Can someone explain to me what happened to the Mass player who got carried off ?? Did he knock himself out hitting himself in the head. I watched it on the computer when I got home and no one else touched him.

WISH BOTH TEAMS LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY

Senseless post and kind of weird. No kid on either team and you went to the game and then watched it on the computer? Some help from the refs? So was it a tie if Chaminade scored more goals in the second half? 5 Chami kids with Varisity exeperience? Come on, get real.

Why is it weird? Maybe he is scouting for his own son, or team. Lots of parents and coaches do it. I know my son's coach was out scouting another team yesterday. And as for the all chaminade kids are committed comment. If I was the coach who committed some of them, I'd be shaking my head. The difference makers were on the other team.