Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not equating 91 to the Ivy League (although my understanding is that 91 players do go to excellent academic schools). Merely pointing out that many, many people place team and/or school stickers and magnets on their cars. The idea that this insecure fellow finds it "hilarious" is absurd. I assume he also has a problem with parents wearing sweatshirts or hats from their kids' colleges. Really warped.

I'll equate it to wearing an Ivy League sweatshirt, if you tell me anyone can go an Ivy League school. Does Princeton and Yale have a "C" team for the lesser students? You know the "money makers" for the school. Parents who pay the same tuition to say their kid attends an Ivy League school. Not. Because I would think there are a whole lot more Harvard sweatshirts out there than Suffolk Community College. Stop with the nonsense. Your 91 magnet and apparel has nothing to do with your kid. It's telling all the drivers behind you, I'm a winner. Unfortunately, it doesn't say which actual team he is on.