Originally Posted by Anonymous
Obviously the Administration at Chaminade was uncomfortable enough to take the action they did. They obviously feel the man acted and behaved in a manner contrary to their beliefs. It also makes me think that there's way more to the story than maybe anyone knows, and I mean anyone. Just my opinion. I wonder if all of you people who are screaming from the roof tops about this man, would be as vocal for a student removed from the school under the same circumstances? I'm guessing not. Ask yourselves? If a 100 average kid had a one time meltdown and behaved towards a teacher in the exact same manner as this Coach behaved towards the kids, would that kid survive? I doubt it, surely he would be expelled. I feel bad for the Coach, but I think he put the school in bad position. If they take him back, what message does that send to the students? Think about it for a while...

Kid? Please, no one is talking about a five year here.

What are you talking about? Are you trying to say five year old? Regardless, your missing the point. It's not about the kid, it's about the behavior of the adult that is inconsistent with Chaminades teachings, and the school having no choice. It's about the message that would be sent if they allow the Coach to return. Some things are bigger than the love of a Coach. Try to take your emotion out of it for a second. Where does the school go from here?

Why do you keep referring to the young man as a, "Kid" ? He is not a child. I think you missed the point.