Originally Posted by Anonymous
So any excuses for the inappropriate behavior of the former Chaminade President? Send my kid? Nah, I'll pass..............

Very nice that the powers at be knew about this since 2011 and we're just hearing about it now. Those are some great values over there. Surely, this wouldn't have had any impact on a parents decision to send their prey to such a place. Disgusting. I'm Catholic, and I've always said that whole boys only deal gave me the creeps, now I know why!!!

Disgusting! Pull your kid and ask for a refund! And people think values are taught there??

Guess your kids weren't bright enough to get in….

Bright enough to stay away from Chaminade! Never felt the need to leave the fine public school district, worked out great, son headed to top school with a substantial scholarship. Sorry the grass didn't turn out to be greener for you , attending a pompous school whose reputation is now destroyed!

A little judgmental, aren't you. The situation is sad for all involved. Particullarly the boy or boys abused. Maybe it wasn't your fine public school district where something like this has occurred, but it has in several LI districts and they've all gotten past it and thrived. Remember - It could easily be yours next. No one is immune. And by the way, I have two boys - one is a Chaminade grad who is doing very well at the college of his choice. My other son is a HS student in an excellent school district. He will also have his choice of many outstanding colleges. It's all what you mKe of it.