Originally Posted by Anonymous
You seem to be the only slow person who has an obvious hard on for Chaminade. So I'll try to explain, the case is already public, so NOW the school can put it out there. There is an allegation, an allegation genius, I can allege that you are a pedophile as well, are you??? The media is quoting a source that they vetted, therefore the information probably has some validity. The school cannot just say, so and so is a pedophile because one of our students said so. Is it clear? You are a seriously strange dude. Your anti Chaminade bias is so obvious. A staff member appears to be pedophile, they are addressing it, what is your problem? If you are a past victim I get the outrage, but there are legal protections for people, the school has to honor those obligations. Where is your scorn and anger for the Nassau District Attorney who brought NO charges against this man? Are they not complicit as well? How about the Nassau PD special victims squad who apparently did NOTHING with these allegations, where is your anger towards them? You are a phony, your false anger at this is pathetic, you could care less about the student, you sit there in glee over the embarrassment that a really good institution is suffering through. Are you also anti Penn State? Would you condemn Joe Pa for his knowledge of an abusive coach? Would you ever let your son go there? I'm sure if the offer cam you would pack up junior and send him off in his navy and whites and wear your Penn State Lacrosse sweatshirt every day. Typical hater, typical hypocrite.

Its public because people talked about it!!! Not anti chaminade. Anti cover up! Also anti penn state! That cover up effected many others after they knew what was happening. Shocking you would publicly condone that behavior. You seem pretty defensive on subject. Any thing you want to talk about ?