Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear a few 2018s going back to Massapequa ? They could use them in that class.

Yeah, because they couldn't play for another private school because of the ridiculous transfer rules!

St ants same. No surprise. Happens every year. Wake up parents. Both places are not that great

The issue is people who send their kids to Chaminade solely to play lacrosse. Then they freak if their kid isnt the #1 stud at their position and go running back to their public school. All I know is 25 years from now most would rather have had the Chaminade degree as opposed to that of their local high school. Even my friends who didnt enjoy their time there admit, 25 years later, that Chaminade has helped them in business and in life. Leaving for lacrosse is just terribly short sighted so I hope that is not the reason. Very sorry to see any of these kids leave (especially with two years under their belt) but wish them all the best.

You are sorry to see them leave?? What do you care? Are you a coach, teacher, priest? What if the kid wants to play lacrosse in college? Granted a very good academic school but wants the experience of actually playing lacrosse. This is the mentality of all the Chammy zombies. They say, who cares if most of the children absolutely hate their 4 years of high school? I have some news for that North Shore crowd, money doesn't always buy happiness.