Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody cares outside these 2 schools. It's just a 3rd game. Big deal.

Right. Nobody cares. Except LaxMagazine, Inside Lacrosse, USA Today, and every D1 coach.

Your green eyed jealousy is in full view. St A's is the top team on LI playing Chaminade and a lot of people were there in person along with college coaches, former students etc. And if its no big deal you sure as heck had to comment.....troll

Lets pump the brakes with the "top" team on LI stuff. You didnt play WM, WI, SE, or Pequa, relax

SA beat Syo and Chammy beat Pequa. Do your own extrapolation.
SA travels to beat the best teams from Philly to Connecticut. Public schools staying home to beat on little programs are putting the brakes on their own development . SE?? Highly overrated. WI? Inconsistent. WM? Another stay local beat the little guys team.

Try again

You cant play the common opponents game, it is definitely not an accurate representation of anything. Now as far as the stay home and beat up on the little guys comment, I will agree with you. For some reason the Suffolk A teams dont schedule aggressively off of LI. I personally dont understand this, the only thing I can think of is maybe they feel they have enough competition locally and there are budget limitations? WI never plays a tough OOC schedule other than Chaminade, not sure about WM but I think its the same.

Now regarding SE being overrated, thats just silly. They did win Suffolk A last year and they are the favorites to do it again, cant use overrated when a team wins Suffolk A, sorry.

WI, inconsistent? Theyre 12-2 and theyve won 9 in a row, looks pretty consistent to me. The WI coaching is 2nd to none considering the talent they have to work with.

WM is a young team, remains to be seen what they will be.

I commend ST.Ants for going out and playing a tough OOC schedule and challenging their team but theres no way to know how they would fair against SE, WI, Pequa, WM, etc.