Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chaminade should be embarrassed. I have watched the tapes of several games recently - I watched a Flyer stick out his foot to deliberately trip a St Anthony's player after the play - the officials didnt notice. Watching the Manhasset game live and on the replay the number of check, pushes and punches in the back after a shot or pass were complete were astounding. People in the stands were suprised that the officials were calling such a loose game - several people expressed concern that someone would get hurt and then - it happened..

The hit to the head on the Manhasset attackman when he was vulnerable in the process of shooting only looks even worse on the replay than live. No excuse for that.

In football that would be called targeting - the player would be thrown out and suspended for the next game as well.

We need that in lacrosse -
shame on the officials for not throwing the player out of the game and shame on the Chaminade coaches for tolerating the persistent dirty play.

Percovic laid out a Duke middie. Hit him with his shoulder -- completely clean hit. Penalty. It is what it is. That is 2016 lacrosse.

PS -- Maybe some of the extracurricular activities would stop taking place if the Manhasset kids would stop doing the Cam Newton/Superman act after they score? Been watching that for years now. [/quote]

First off, you need to get a life. What psycho parent is watching multiple game films of a school that their kid doesn't go to. I feel bad for your wife and kids if you are so into this that you have the time and the inclination to do that. You must be a pretty lonely guy standing by yourself at the games. Good luck with the eventual heart attack pal when your kid isn't playing anymore and you have to figure out what to do with your time.

Secondly, the Superman act is so 2014. Also, from what I've heard the Manhasset kids are always the chirpiest and constantly poking the beehive. You do that enough you are going to see retaliation. Tell your kids to shut ear mouths and just play ball. They seem to lie to dish it out but they also have a very short fuse when their opponent punches back. Thin skinned.