Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
yes this is true but please don't forget about the generous parents that fund/organize extra (supposed to be secret) lax for "select" freshman boys all winter before tryouts and inform the coaches who they selected to participate all based on their "sticking together friendships."

some of this is so ridiculous but I just keep reminding myself that I am happy with the education my sons are getting there and try to ignore these parents .

This happens in every grade. It only gets worse. The Chaminade lacrosse program is a joke. The coaches no nothing about any of the kids on the team - except the [lacrosse]-kissers. Please forget about getting any help from the coaches in the recruiting process - they do ABSOLUTELY nothing for you.

Go to Chaminade for the academics and religion - not lacrosse. Lacrosse there is not how good you are - it's who you know.

I know some will say that it's like that in real life but it shouldn't be happening in HS.

Pathetic...

yes the program is a joke! Who wants to be associated with a coach like Moran, who want to learn from Pomponio, why would you want to be in a joke of a program that has 23 seniors who will play lacrosse in college and as of now 8 juniors. Yes I say this lacrosse program is a joke stay away!!!!!