Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]and so the lacrosse gods have spoken --it must be that every kid who plays lacrosse (or wants to play lacrosse) and goes to Chaminade (or any other private school) must be there for that reason and that reason alone....not the tradition, the academics, the Catholic school experience, the opportunities that may not be available in their public school -- just for the lax. So if a child (gasp)actually gets cut for whatever the reason and does NOT go back to public, it is because of parent embarrassment, not because there is more to high school than LACROSSE. How did we all miss that in our decision making process???? oh, now I get it...so my kid (and us) are not in school with people that think that way (and that includes you). Full disclosure - we are a Catholic school family

Because I have spoken to kids that have been cut. They would go back to their public school or another Catholic school. But there parents won't allow it. By the way, I have never heard one kid (including non-lacrosse players) say they love Chaminade. It's the parents that love Chaminade

I have have a son who is a Chaminade alum. When he attended Chaminade, I will concede that I never heard him or any of his friends say that they loved Chaminade. The school is a grind. However, every single one of them -- to a man -- say that they want their sons to attend the school. Very telling.

Yes, so their kids can hate high school too. And not only hate high school, but get cut from the team, when you would start on your town team (it happened). Sounds like a memorable childhood to me. Hope they all become presidents of banks, high priced attorneys or hedge fund managers.

What a loser attitude you have!

LOL