Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]18-5???? What a total embarrassment! And to think people paid for that? Won't be any better in the future with all the talent headed to St. A

This game was over in the first 5 minutes. The St A FO kid dominated Charm in FO's. The game was won right there. That was an embarrassment loss for sure.

Why? Because the better team won? That's not embarrassing, that's sports. Did you ever play? If you did you would realize how hard the kids work, it's disappointing, not embarrassing. Knock it off and enjoy the game pin head.

The better team won and it wasn't close. St A stopped Chammy and scored down 2 player, right before half. That's Embarrassing. losing is one-thing. This wasn't just a loss? It was a domination. BTW pin head? You are into name calling? Very mature. The statement above is true and accurate. If you disagree then state your case. Chammy Dad who is a sore loser.

Did I strike a nerve "never laced up the cleats tuba player" Not a sore loser, you are a sore winner, which is waaay worse. All I said is it's a game, one team wins the other loses, it's never embarrassing. These boys work their tails off year round. They have nothing to be embarrassed about. Kind of like when you were in band and missed a note on the tuba, were you embarrassed? No you just hit the next note. What a tool, commenting negatively on young men with more class in their big toe than you have in your whole body. Sorry to shock you but my son doesn't go there he's a public.

Sounds like you were picked on a lot when you were in HS. One of the dumbest responses I have ever seen on this website. And that is saying something. This was not a competitive game. St A dominated. Ranting will not change that fact.