Chaminade did not have a team in a tournament. A bunch of the students got together and entered as "Lead the Way" on their own. The goal of these young men was to raise money for The Lead the Way Fund in honor of the late SGT James (Jimmy) J. Regan, Chaminade High School Class of 1998. They had over 30 players and raised over $3000 for this incredible cause. The class of 2017 has done this over the last few years at Lake Placid and have raised over $20,000 in total. My suggestion is go to "The Lead the Way Fund" web page, learn about these great Americans who fight everyday for all of our freedom, and make a donation instead of discussing how bad this was. God bless America! [/quote]

Let's be fair. Was the team that played this weekend not the same team that played at the NHSLS over the summer? Are you saying that no 2018s played? The chosen ones?

I think it's admirable that they have taken up the Jimmy Regan cause. I'm sure some of the non-[lacrosse] kissers kids' would have liked to be a part of that cause as part of that team as well...

Let's not hide behind a great cause. God Bless America!!!