Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Am I reading this wrong or are you people bringing the sexual abuse by a few priest into the Chaminade thread ? How pathetic. So Rabbis don't donit also ? What about non religious people ? I'm pretty sure ANY college has the highest regard for a Chaminade diploma. Lax is such a tiny aspect of why kids go to the school

So most of the kids on the lax team are going purely for the education and the learning experience and the playing part is less then 10% of the reason???. Sad to say I think you are way off on that one

Well, if they can play at Chaminade or they can play sports at their local public school, then there must be some other reasons they choose Chaminade. Why are they going? Why pay tuition? Why have to commute in some cases?
We've all been made very aware of the lack of distinction between Public School programs and Catholic School programs. You know,....Coaches see you at either, its really the club anyway, the academics aren't really better. Heck, I know kids that haven't gone because they were concerned that they might not get enough playing time, so they stayed at their public school (he went on to start for three years at an Ivy so his fears were misplaced, and it worked out fine for him.....of course his mother still wishes he'd gone to Chaminade).

I don't know, it seems to me anyone playing at Chaminade probably plays for his local school.....if its all about lax why then Chaminade???