Originally Posted by Anonymous
can someone please post the audio or video? I am sure that coach is getting a raw deal, but I think it's important we all judge for ourselves before making up our minds definitively. thanks.

You are too nosy!.... let it go!
Exactly what these situations do NOT need is to fan the flames and have the social media aspect of it continue to be perpetuated and passed around.

nosy? yeah, lets just sweep it under the rug. isn't it illegal in NY to tape someone without their knowledge? it wouldn't hold up in court. 30 years of coaching should be granted more consideration than it appears was given. one thing is for sure, kids are softer today and the sooner they realize mommy can't always bail them out the better. cursing shouldn't happen but what about forgiveness. isn't that what the Catholic religion is all about? seems like there is more to the story. you may be satisfied but I'm not.

What does court have to do with it? If an employer doesn't like and employees actions or conduct they can fire an employee regardless whether the employee violated the law or not.