Originally Posted by Anonymous
How come when ever someone has something negative to say about Chaminade they always bring up the cost to go there or the reputation that has been established over the years? St Anthony's Kellenberg St Mary's Sacred Heart Trinity ect are no walk in the park cost figures either.
Rude awakening people bottom line is no matter who you are or what occupation / vocation you choose you are first and foremost a human being. A priest is human first and decides he wants to love that life as is a policeman lawyer physician teacher ect. So get your head out of the sand teach your children and grandchildren right from wrong. Be involved in you families lives so hopefully nothing ever happens poorly to them.
Instead of slamming the school you should be offering moral and emotional support for the individual involved.

Agreed, that is why the Delbarton post. People here seem to think that these schools are these fine institutions while Chaminade is some gross land of spoiled little brats. Nothing further from the truth. I think the average Chaminade grad is a polite and well adjusted young man who is very very driven to succeed in life. And no, my son is a public school kid who I wish had gone to Chaminade.